Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's in my head? British female edition.

Let's take a looksie shall we? I'm not gonna get all 16 year old sappy emo child on you but here are a few of my absolute favorites. (subject to change w/o notice!)




Adele- Chasing Pavements. I could write a book on my love for Adele. I listen to this every.single.day. I can often be found driving around town with my earbuds in (yes, I'm that girl) singing this loudly. Typically dedicated to every asshat I've ever wasted time on.


Kate Nash- Merry Happy. Another one for the asshats, but with a cheery beat! I just love this, unashamedly. It's more empowering than sad and boo-hooey. Plus Kate Nash fucking rocks.


Lily Allen- Fuck You. Well for starters I like saying "Fuck you" and I say it a lot. Secondly, this song is not about stupid boys. I love everything about this song. Really, do you enjoy being small minded? Thought not.


That's it for now. Having three British women up there was totally unplanned. Those were literally the first three songs that popped into my head.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment